Quality Care, Focused On You
After a comprehensive exam, we’ll present a treatment plan sensitive to your needs, budget and schedule.
Even the most extensive cases can be staged out over time and still fit within your dental budget. We’ll help with a thorough diagnosis and properly prioritized treatment if you and if maintain your oral health in the meantime.
Keeping You Comfortable
You’ll feel comfortable and cared for during your visits. If you have dental anxiety, our team is trained to cater to your needs.
You’ll enjoy special spa-like amenities to keep your visit as relaxing as possible:
- Enjoy a beverage from our hospitality water and coffee bar.
- Take advantage of our convenient wireless internet access.
- Stay warm and comfortable with a cozy blanket and a paraffin hand wax.
- Sit back and relax with sound-blocking headphones.
- Watch a show on flat-screen satellite TV
- Close your eyes and listen to music on satellite radio.
- Consider sedation options for complex procedures or to soothe your nerves.
- Freshen up with a warm, aromatherapy towel and a variety of courtesy toiletries.
Ready to Get Started?
Whether you’re looking to find care for cosmetic, restorative, or general dentistry, you’ll follow these steps: