What Is General Dentistry?
General dentistry groups all the dental services that help prevent dental diseases, treat oral conditions, restore damaged teeth, and maintain the overall wellness of your mouth.
At Boger Dental, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services, including:
- High-quality crowns and bridges:
- we offer restorations made from:
- porcelain fused to metal
- ceramic crowns from e.Max
- Natural-looking inlays and onlays to fully restore teeth
- Bad breath (halitosis) treatment
- Custom-made athletic mouthguards for adults and children.
- We also offer night guards for patients who clench or grind their teeth during sleep.
- Neuromuscular dentistry treatment to treat TMJ and restore healthy bite function.
- Your next regular checkup will include:
- a full examination
- a professional cleaning
- digital X-rays
- DiagnoDent digital cavity detection
- and an oral cancer screening
- Protective sealants to help prevent tooth decay
- TMJ oral appliances to help patients find relief from jaw joint pain
Who Can Benefit from General Dentistry?
Everyone! Give us a call, and we’ll make sure you get the dental services you need.
You and your whole family will feel comfortable at our Plymouth office. That’s why we offer spa-quality services, a children’s play area, beverage bar, financing options, family scheduling, and so much more.
Whether you’re living with a cavity or just need a regular checkup, our services are for you. Contact us today.